- 19 novembre 2014 Web Fundamentals — Google Developers
- 19 novembre 2014 HTTP/2
- 17 novembre 2014 Guide de conception d'API HTTP chez Heroku
- 17 novembre 2014
provides infrastructure services designed specifically for Docker. Rancher makes AWS-like functions, such as EBS, VPC, ELB and Security Groups, available and consistent across any servers running locally or in any cloud.
- 7 novembre 2014 Rest.li
- 7 novembre 2014 Event Sourcing
- 7 novembre 2014 Go by Example
- 7 novembre 2014 llg / vcard / source / — Bitbucket
- 9 septembre 2014 The Revel Web Framework for Go
- 5 septembre 2014 Nova
- 5 septembre 2014 Blink(1) + Google Latitude = “Where’s Daddy?” | Joe Walnes
- 2 septembre 2014 Can I use... Support tables for HTML5, CSS3, etc
- 2 septembre 2014 The web's scaffolding tool for modern webapps | Yeoman
- 4 juillet 2014 Notes Essays—Peter Thiel’s CS183: Startup—Stanford, Spring 2012
- 30 juin 2014
Learn You Some Erlang for great good!
Hey there! This is Learn You Some Erlang for great good! This book is for you if you’ve got some programming experience and if you’re not too familiar with functional programming. It can still be useful if you’re too good for that, as we progressively go into more and more advanced topics. The book started as a free online guide, and you can still read it that way. If you prefer the soft touch of paper, the delicious smell of a real book, the possibility to physically hug a document, or just want to boast by padding your bookcase, you can buy a few copies too (and e-books are also available).
- 30 juin 2014
Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!
Hey yo! This is Learn You a Haskell, the funkiest way to learn Haskell, which is the best functional programming language around. You may have heard of it. This guide is meant for people who have programmed already, but have yet to try functional programming. The whole thing is completely free to read online, but it’s also available in print and I encourage you to buy as many copies as you can afford!
- 26 février 2014 Gapminder World
- 26 février 2014
apiDoc - Inline Documentation for RESTful web APIs
apiDoc creates a documentation from API descriptions in your source code.
- 26 février 2014 Gapminder: Unveiling the beauty of statistics for a fact based world view.
- 24 février 2014 GoConvey - Awesome Go testing in the browser